See the Trail Page for full details of this product.
- private motor transport (such as a car) is recommended for getting between the locations included in this trail (although some locations may be linked in circular walks included in this trail). If you wish to enjoy this trail over an extended period by walking or cycling rather than using a car, it is possible that you will need to work out your own re-routing as it cannot be guaranteed that the recommended route followed by the trail will be suitable for walking or cycling in its entirety;
- internet access will be needed to enjoy the full range of challenges included in this trail – this does not mean that you will need internet access while out on the trail itself, but it will be required at your base (whether your home or holiday accommodation) if you wish to follow-up and solve supplementary clues encountered on the trail;
- the Trail Information Pack is supplied as a downloadable PDF document (4 MB in size). This document includes navigation instructions, trail clues, etc. You can either download the Trail Document to a smartphone or other suitable device and take this on the Trail with you, or print the Trail document and take this with you (in which case you will need to access a printer – either at home or other place such as a public library);
- in order to answer all Prize Treasure Hunt questions you will need to complete Main Trail, but NOT the 4 Supplementary Walks;
- Answers for the Prize Treasure Hunt must be submitted by the end of November 2018.