Dartmoor Christmas & New Year Trail 2018
See the Trail Page for full details of this product.
- private motor transport (such as a car) is recommended for getting between the locations included in the MAIN TRAIL and for getting to/from the Optional Walks. If you wish to enjoy this trail over an extended period by walking or cycling the Main Trail rather than using a car you may need to work out your own re-routing as it cannot be guaranteed that the recommended route followed by the Main Trail will be suitable for walking or cycling in its entirety;
- internet access will be needed to enjoy the full range of challenges included in this trail – this does not mean that you will need internet access while out on the trail itself, but it will be required when you head back to your base (whether your home or holiday accommodation) if you wish to follow-up and solve all the clues encountered on the trail.
- the product is a 10 MB PDF file; the use of a printer is recommended prior to starting the trail to print out your Trail Information Pack, which includes navigation instructions, trail clues, etc.; alternatively, store the downloaded document on your smartphone, tablet or other device for reading directions and questions while on the trail;
- Answers for the Prize Treasure Hunt must be submitted by the end of January 2019;
- NB – the routes and a minority of the questions are the same as previous Dartmoor Trails – see here for details.